Friday, January 6, 2012

good start

hey there dear blogger :)
it's been quite some time since my last post , i had a lot to live through new people that i met , a new person in my life , he is a good man he believes in me , he believe that love can exist between two men or women , and he likes me .

sadly it hurts me , 'cause he can't see himself living a life of a queer , he keeps our relationships in the frame of friendship , it's almost a two months since i met him , in the past days i tried reaching out to him but got turn down , I'm not upset -I'm being pushy here- he tries to finish his project so that he can graduate from school.
what i love about him , his passion to music and comic book (manga) he has a good talent but his problem that he cares too much about what people say ,always shy & holding himself back , if he only knows how good he is ...

for a young man like , he is quite a hand ful , but always manges to make me smile , the way sways his hips, his dance steps , his tone voice , those brown puppy eyes that kills me every time ,his black hair that flows over his eye, trying to cover his emotions from me , but i just know from the way he looks .

it annoys him when i call him "cute" or "adorable" , not that he thinks it's an insult , but the fact that he blushes madly with every flattery .

that's how i see my boy ...

No comments:

Post a Comment