Saturday, November 20, 2010

poems ...

Sinner

Here I rest under starry skies
Here my arms open wide

Inside of me a soul that needs the rest
Stains of a past that I wished wasn't there

Fragments of broken spirits lay beside my pen
Lines on paper that define my desires and sins

Can I wish for a day that I can stand in pride
Have no fear my dear sweet , sweet child

It's by nature that we are
It's a birth right to stand for who we are

We may not be saints or holy men of the gods
We may not be kings or knights of the shrine

If we are sinners from the first light
I'll never be wicked in heart
-------------------------------------------------------
Dear friend

Farewell my friend from the old life
Farewell for a few of my hopes

Years has passed since you've gone
Bitter days have yet come

Why is it so hard to understand?
The way of life that I wish to have

Little steps , little steps
That was what you said

But now your shame shadows you
Is it for what You have done ?

Why not feel guilty for my sake ?
Am I not worthy of your place?

You left me for the wolves to eat me alive
You left me hiding in the darkness of my grave

You wanted to be a healer
But I am full of wounds

You wanted to be great
But all I see is disgrace
--------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment