Sunday, November 14, 2010

tooth !

well i guess i'm a little bitter about the things that happen to me !
>.<

any way , I'm doing as a journal of my self knowing that this might backfire at me , but what the hell , when i ever i get to the point of trusting people to tell them about "me" , i find myself in the middle of a battle field  of "the good and righteous war"  , advising me -sometimes in a harsh tone " to leave the path of the devil and fallow the way of the light , i don't consider myself as a man of god but don't get me wrong i do believe in his existence after all he is part of us :/ after long discussions -and headaches of course - it turns out that I'm on of two thing ether I'm well balanced bi - guy , or i'm going this thinking it's "cool".

wait ... cool ? , WTH ! it's not a new fashion or emo ! , with all respect to the emo guys i know , by the way nice art work ;) , like i was saying , being what i am doesn't change a thing about me , i'm still that next door type of geek ...

speaking as a geek why is hard for me to move around without being labeled , it's like high school all over -this my idea of a nightmare- , if i talk about women rights they call me a "pussy" , if i talk about homosexuality i get the evil eye of "drop dead you unholy being".

so basically you can't even move a finger without someone twittering about you , which also means when ever you make a mistake they blame it on your sexuality or not any thing else or your gender.

at this point you might be wondering "why do you call this post tooth ?" , one ! because i can , two ! i lost a tooth in a fight with homophobic  , the story of that goes like this ...

i invited a client to a local cafe , to discusses his offer , did i mention he is a flamer ? >.> , anyway  he overreacts on the price of the comic that i going write for him , when all of a sudden this guy stands up and come to the table and says " can you leave this cafe ... please ?" , i don't know was he being polite , or making a sarcastic threat.

so my client gives him the "foxy Cleopatra" attitude , yelling how we have the right to be there , and our Testosterone filed guerrilla replied that "fags" have no right , when all the guys in the place looked at us for a moment i thought "fags" like a secret password for "attack !" .


last thing i remember was dragging my client bleeding from my mouth and nose , from that i started working underground hiding from others and self .

No comments:

Post a Comment